Monday, March 9, 2009

Merci Bu Coup Ingrid!


Look at all the amazing french inspired goodies I received from Ingrid! I was so excited and amazed at the detail and packaging. Ingrid sent me tons of french cards and ephemera (Some I suspect she made herself), Lotsa Dresden foil trims, crowns, wings and other goodies, paper millinery flowers and velvet leaves, buttons, charms and mirrors, french ribbon, Victorian lace, french book pages, Oh My Gosh! There was so much packed in the envelop! I am gonna have so much fun using these items in my new Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group! Ingrid even made the card of Marie up in the corner. I Love it All Ingrid! Thank you so much! If any of you would like to venture over and check out this group, just click on the picture and it will take you there. I will be making an altered book for a round robin, an altered shoe for a swap, my first ever ATC cards, post cards and a CUPCAKE! Who Knew???
Now I have lotsa of goodies to help make my book cover! I better get busy! Thanks again Ingrid!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I am so glad you got such a wonderful package of goodies! Thanks so much for playing.

Bunty said...

What fabulous goodies Becs - you are so lucky! I agree that this Marie Group is fantastic - I love it!

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog - it's lovely getting feedback.

Re the blog banner - you might not believe it but I made this just after doing a Creative Workshops digital collage workshop last week! I must say that I was quite pleased with it and have never thought about making banners to order but I suppose I could have a go. If you message me on my page in the M-A group and let me know what you want, maybe I can come up with something!

Cheers

Barbara