Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Vintage Marie Antoinette Inspired Charm Bracelet


I made this bracelet last night for a demo for a Marie Inspired Charm Bracelet Round Robin in the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group I belong too. I haven't made a bracelet in so long it is unbelievable! If you are interested in creating outside the box, this is the group for you. You can click on the picture and it will take you to the group.
The base bracelet is antiqued bronze base metal with a toggle clasp closure. I used Japenese Tensha Beads and Poly Clay Roses for my focal beads. I also used some pearlized pink Czech glass beads, pale yellow vintage lucite, and glass imitation pearls. I have several charms, coins with Marie on them, hearts, Eiffel Towers, Keys, and a Fleur di Lis. I accented with Swarovski Crystals.
This is a fun and reasonably priced project too!

No comments: