Friday, March 6, 2009

Check out this Amazing Group!

I am sure most of you have heard of Marie Antoinette. I had heard of her before, but never really considered her to be an art style. Oh My Gosh! She is so popular, and so FUN! I was invited to a Ning group called Marie Antoinette Mail Art. It is an awesome group, and if you like creative swaps and working outside your comfort zones, check this place out! And what a great group of artists!


Here are some pictures of the Marie art made by some of the members. Click on the photos and they will take you to their pages.

This shoe was made by Cassandra


This shoe was made by Rebecca


And this box was made by Bobbi




1 comment:

Birds of a Feather said...

aha, this is where you must have found me! thanks for stopping by, and for your sweet comments! i too never really drew inspiration from marie, but i'm finding my inner foof to be quite fun!
xo heidi