Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Gonna Be a Pink Christmas for Me!


I am making some pink a sugary ornaments this year! They are so much fun! This one above I used a chipboard crown and painted it pink then added mica. It is attached to a white snowflake and a sliver snowflake!


This one I made using a cupcake image I got from Cassi's Creations Etsy store. SHe has some pages with several different cakes and cupcakes! I am making some more that I will post later in the week using more of Cassi's images along with some other fun stuff! Take care and God Bless you all! ~Becs

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Absolutely loooove your ornaments. I am all about glitter and mica. Please stop in my blog and check it out. I have decorated for the holidays.

Ginger

Ginger said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love your crafts you do wonderful work. I would love to trade ornaments. How do we go about that?

Ginger

Ginger said...

Here I am again!! I can't believe it, I love all the same colors, pink first, then white, ivory, silver and light green and love the shabby chic, glittery stuff. I vote for 2 ornies and I could ship by the 10th is that too late?
Ginger