Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Marie Paper Fan Swap

I am finished with my Marie Antoinette paper fan. This was certainly a challenge for me and I am not sure why. Do you sometimes just struggle with something when all your ideas do not go as planned? I hate it when that happens! But I am glad I did this one cause it is so much nicer than the first one....

This fan is for Amada, she is a brilliant artist! Go to her site and check out all her lovely art work! (Just click on her name above) Ok... here are a few pics....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
I LOVE the fan and your blog. I am so glad we are swap partners. I am going to visit your ETSY site next. Can't wait to recieve it in the mail:)

Cassandra said...

BEAUTIFUL job! I would not feel bad, everyone said this fan swap was a challenge. You would not know that by looking at your fan though, it is stunning.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! you did such a pretty job. Marie herself would love to carry that to fan herself.....me too : ) hugs, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi Becs! I left you a blog award on my blog, come pick it up!! I love your stuff!!! hugs, Jennifer