Thursday, April 9, 2009

IT'S GOOD FRIDAY!



It's good Friday. I just want to take some time to remember the cost that Jesus paid for our salvation. His love for us was enough. I often ask myself if He could say the same about me. Is my love enough? This thought is very humbling. How often I am reminded that no matter how little I show Him or tell Him I love him, it is Still enough for Him!



The awesome thing is...Jesus Loves Me! He just does! He gave (it was not taken) he willingly gave His life, so that I may live!

" Jesus knew that his mission was now finished, and to fulfill Scripture he said, “I am thirsty.” A jar of sour wine was sitting there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put it on a hyssop branch, and held it up to his lips. When Jesus had tasted it, he said, “It is finished!” Then he bowed his head and released his spirit John 19:28-30 (NLT)

Thank You Lord!



Have a Blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so nice......Happy Easter to you and yours, God Bless. Hugs, Jennifer