Saturday, June 1, 2013

Kindred Souls Art Group Card Swap


I recently joined a cool group called Kindred Souls Art Group.  The leader, Gloria, is hosting a 6 for 6 card swap using a particular image.  I thought I would give it a go.  Everyone has to use the same image, but can do what they want with it.  I chose to print out the original image that was black and white, and painted them with water color Aquarelles.


 As you can see, each of my cards is different. 
 
 
I used scrap paper pages for the base. 
 

I embellished with lace, paper, millenary, and ribbon.
 
 
I love how they are all different.
 

I think this one is my favorite.  Probably because it is pink!
 
 
and I love the floral paper on this one, and HOPE is one of my favorite words.
 
 
This one is sooo French!  And I used fabric paper for the base.
 
 
I was so thrilled to be accepted into this group.  I made this for the hostess of the swap.  It's a wall hanging with the same image on it.  I really like how it turned out.
 
 




 
I'll post later with pics of the ones I receive from the swap.  I am excited to see them all.  Thanks for letting me share and have a blessed day...Becs





5 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

These are gorgeous Becs! I really wanted to join this swap, darn!
enJOY a sweet today,
Kimberly

Dreaming of Vintage said...

These little pieces of art are so pretty!

stefanie said...

I will keep an eye out for you...I am sure you are doing something so cute with them!!!

Gloria said...

I love my wall hanging and think of you when I look at it!

Warm hugs!

Gloria

Vic said...

I'm the proud owner of the fabulous "hope" card! Thank you!