Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Mind Wide Open" June Challenge



I did it! I entered a challenge at Mind Wide Open. Gail uses the most amazing images for her challenges. I know I am at the basic levels but it is exciting to enter something. She holds one each month. You can click on her link at the box to the right. >>>>>>>>>

Here is a close up of my Wish Fairy. You have to use the image she provides....I immediately thought of a little girl wishing she had a fairy to take her anywhere but where she was.....so I made her a Wish Fairy. I did collage and 3d embellishments...I love her! You can vot on MWO blog on the 8th (I think)...

Here's a close up:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Rebecca, you are so talented! that collage is so neat, I like the wish fairy idea. Your choice of embellishments are perfect and just add more sweetness to her.....beautiful job! Hugs, Jennifer

Ann said...

she is beautiful!!!!!!!!! Jennifer has already said everything i would have said.congratulations on joining in..it looks like you are way past the basics!!!!!

Tristan Robin said...

really lovely! I love all the layers and textures - and the composition is very pleasing.

Good luck!