Saturday, May 9, 2009

Have a Blessed Mother's Day!


It's been awhile since I blogged. I even missed the "Why I love to blog" party! I have been working on altered books, jewlery, paper fans, etc....And it is the end of the semester so I am trying to get all the grades in order and late assignments recorded. All this and it is getting hot here! I cannot function in the heat, it wears me out...

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day! I am going to go see my momma and my sister. Talk to you all soon. Oh yeah....another giveaway will be posted soon, so be sure and stop back by in a few days to play....God Bless You! Becs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becs!!
Have a great time with your Mom and sister!! hugs, Jennifer

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Becs! Thank you fro visiting the etsy blog, sorry you missed the party. I've been trying to do them once a month since we have always lots of fun. Hope you can make it next time! Marcela