Monday, April 13, 2009

Kody's First Trip to the Spa!!!


It was Kody's first Big Boy bath at the groomers today. Poor guy...he is traumatized...LOL (not really) I have never left him anywhere except when he was neutered and he was only 6 mos old then. He is almost two and too big for me to give him a bath in the tub anymore....I took him to Cathy. She is the one who groomed my Lhasa for years! (huge size difference) Cathy called me and said he was ready to be picked up. She said he was very well mannered and listened and did everything she told him to. She said she doesn't see that many dogs this well behaved. I asked her if she was sure she was talking about Kody??? LOL! Then I thought "His school paid off!" No, really, he is very smart and wants so much to please....But he is terribly spoiled! Or as my dad used to say, "Not spoiled, just very well cared for"

So I wanted to take pictures of him before he pulled off his pretty blue ribbon....
You can almost see the edge of it in the picture above.



Playing with his rope (his BFF in the whole world) is his favorite thing to do...at least three times a day!!! He jumps really high! I was trying to throw the rope and take pictures at the same time.....



Isn't he amazing? Sheesh, do you think I like him??? One last picture then I am off...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kody is such a beautiful pup and he does jump high. What a sweetie!!! I bathe all our dogs at home, I'm affraid to take them to be groomed.....the only problem is, I get a bath too after 4 dogs.....I'll put pics up of my dogs tonight, that way you can see them too. Hugs, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Hi Becs,
I agree totally!! I love my babies to pieces, I don't know what I would have done without them! I'll put up with the chewing and naughty stuff just because, it's all worth it when you get that cold nose smooch!!! hugs from me and all the paws!!!

Mary said...

ahhhhh, he is just wonderful! So happy you have him!

Ivy said...

Awwww, he's so sweet!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi! Stop by tomorrow at http://www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com and participate in our Blue Blog Party. It will be a great, fun way to promote your work/blog/website/etsy etc!
Hope to see you there!

Lori said...

Bec!!!!!
Oh my goodness, today guess what came in my mail?? Your bracelet was absolutely without doubt THE BEST I have ever seen!! And I am so luckey to have it!!! I am almost without words, the roses, heart, charms, and my favorite colors!!! I will forever cherish this work of art! I will be posting and very much so bragging on Tuesday on my blog about it!! If you don't mind I will also mention your site and shop especially!!! Thank you a million times over for making winning your piece the highlight of my Spring!I will wear it ever so proudly!!! Love, Lori

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Hey Becs,

Your baby is beautiful! I "care well" for my dogs too, LOL!

Hugs,
Jacalyn